YOUR PORTAL TO THE NEAR EAST
- Does God Curse Generations?BibleProject
- High Tech Study of Pottery from the Tomb of the PatriarchsThe Times of Israel
- Russian Security Interests in the Middle EastCenter for Strategic and International Studies
- Anwar Sadat’s Trip to JerusalemWashington Institute for Near East Policy
- Putin’s Syria Strategy and the US Presidential ElectionAl-Monitor
- How Ignatian Spirituality Can Heal Refugees, War Veterans, Sexual Abuse Survivors, and OthersJesuit Conference
- The Rise of Independent Women Candidates in the Middle EastMiddle East Law and Governance
- General Jack Keane Reflects on the 9/11 Attacks and the Ongoing War on TerrorInstitute for the Study of War
- Rabbi Mois Navon and Eve Harow Talk Ethics of Artificial IntelligenceThe Land of Israel Network
- Shaping Habits and Imagination for Reading ScriptureThe Biblical Mind
- The Day After: A Post-Pandemic Middle EastCarnegie Endowment for International Peace
- US, Israel, UAE, Bahrain Sign Peace AccordThe Wall Street Journal
- Were Ancient Israelite Women Subservient?The Biblical Mind
- Minority Report: The Jews of LebanonArab News
- A New Mideast: Arab States’ Embrace of IsraelNew York Times
- 2,600-year-old Phoenician Wine ‘Factory’ Unearthed in LebanonNational Geographic
- Christians Comfort Lebanon’s Trauma VictimsChristianity Today
- Two Men Accused of Hacking US Websites with Pro-Iran MessagesThe New York Times
- Proposed Sale of F-35 Jets to UAE Prompts Fears in IsraelThe Washington Post
- Armenia’s Foreign Minister in Egypt Says Turkey Undermines ‘Peace and Stability in the Region’Al-Monitor
- Israeli Handed 3 Life Sentences for Killing Palestinian FamilyAl Jazeera
- Armenia Gets Creative: Armenian NGO Hosts Competition for ArtistsEmerging Europe
- Macron’s Desire to Be a Middle Eastern SuperpowerForeign Policy
- Abraham Accords Signing CeremonyThe White House
- Despite Coronavirus Crisis, Syrian Government ‘Not Concerned’PBS
- Archaeologists Find a Looted Tomb in Egypt and Begin Excavating the Mummy InsideNational Geographic
- Greek President Talks Tensions with TurkeyCNN
- The UAE-Israel Breakthrough: Bilateral and Regional Implications and US PolicyThe Washington Institute
- Jihadism at a CrossroadsBrookings Institution
- Challenges and Opportunities of Being Black and Jewish in AmericaAJCGlobal
- The Future of Saudi Arabia and its Crown PrinceMiddle East Institute
- The Iranian Nuclear Crisis and the US ElectionAIJAC
- David vs. Goliath: The Israelites Battle the PhilistinesHISTORY
Nexus Speaker Series: Rabbi Sacks
Watch as Philos Project founder and president Robert Nicholson hosts a conversation with Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks on his new book, "Morality: Restoring the Common Good in Divided Times." Listen in as Rabbi Sacks responds to questions posed by members of our network on several key issues of our time.
The views and opinions expressed on Jaffa Gate are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of The Philos Project.
Binge our videos, courses and more...
Meet the people behind Jaffa Gate...
Dive even deeper with our Philos Primers series...