Effective Christian engagement with the Middle East begins with a proper Christian understanding of international affairs, a subject often ignored by Christian ministers and political activists alike. Providence: A Journal of Christianity and American Foreign Policy is a quarterly print publication and daily web magazine that aims to fill that void, examining issues in foreign policy from a Christian Realist perspective to better equip leaders inside and outside the church to engage with these issues. Our contributors include top scholars, practitioners, and journalists and our topics range from global statecraft and military affairs to moral theology and ethics. Providence is jointly sponsored by The Philos Project, the Institute on Religion & Democracy, and The King’s College.
Providence welcomes article submissions for our daily website and quarterly print journal.
LATEST PROVIDENCE ARTICLES
- Europe and the Crisis of American Preeminence: Germany’s Place in the Global Balance of Power
- American Nationalism: Creedal, Cultural, and Preferential
- 2020 Forecast: What Could Happen in Latin America and the Caribbean?
- Christian Persecution in Africa: What Could Be Done to Help the Victims?
- Why the Results of the Taiwan Elections Matter