CAIRO – 2 August 2019: Pope Tawadros II, the Patriarch of Alexandria, is set to hold a meeting on Friday with board members of the Coptic churches in the Arab Gulf states on the sidelines of the conference of the priests of the Arabian Gulf, hosted by the monastery of Bishop Bishoy in Wadi Natroun over the past three days.
- Sudan: Christian woman part of transitional ruling council
- Egyptian Journalist Al-Azab Al-Tayyeb: Holocaust – Zionist Propaganda
- WORLD LEADERS TO MARK 75TH ANNIVERSARY OF AUSCHWITZ LIBERATION IN ISRAEL
- Police investigate after antisemitism campaigner targeted on Twitter
- UN ASKS PALESTINIANS TO EXPLAIN HATE SPEECH, ANTISEMITISM
12 E 33rd St., Fl. 2
New York, New York 10016