Last week, I attended the Coptic solidarity conference in Washington, D.C. The title of the two-day long conference was “Egypt’s Copts: Prospects of Equality in a Radicalized Society.” The conference was appropriately scheduled in time for this week, which is Religious Freedom Week, and those in attendance came from all backgrounds.
- Sudan: Christian woman part of transitional ruling council
- Egyptian Journalist Al-Azab Al-Tayyeb: Holocaust – Zionist Propaganda
- WORLD LEADERS TO MARK 75TH ANNIVERSARY OF AUSCHWITZ LIBERATION IN ISRAEL
- Police investigate after antisemitism campaigner targeted on Twitter
- UN ASKS PALESTINIANS TO EXPLAIN HATE SPEECH, ANTISEMITISM
12 E 33rd St., Fl. 2
New York, New York 10016