“We constantly review our security arrangements at all our airports around the world, and have suspended flights to Cairo for seven days as a precaution to allow for further assessment,” the airline said in a statement.
- Sudan: Christian woman part of transitional ruling council
- Egyptian Journalist Al-Azab Al-Tayyeb: Holocaust – Zionist Propaganda
- WORLD LEADERS TO MARK 75TH ANNIVERSARY OF AUSCHWITZ LIBERATION IN ISRAEL
- Police investigate after antisemitism campaigner targeted on Twitter
- UN ASKS PALESTINIANS TO EXPLAIN HATE SPEECH, ANTISEMITISM
12 E 33rd St., Fl. 2
New York, New York 10016