A long and arduous task which took this Polish artist more than two decades to carve. “Saint Simon encouraged me to do the sculpture work. I never thought I’d have talent and it’s not something I planned. It wasn’t even related to my studies or my work. I think God gave me this talent for sculpture. I was so young when I started, I was 18. I wanted to do something that would bring me closer to God”, he said.
- Sudan: Christian woman part of transitional ruling council
- Egyptian Journalist Al-Azab Al-Tayyeb: Holocaust – Zionist Propaganda
- WORLD LEADERS TO MARK 75TH ANNIVERSARY OF AUSCHWITZ LIBERATION IN ISRAEL
- Police investigate after antisemitism campaigner targeted on Twitter
- UN ASKS PALESTINIANS TO EXPLAIN HATE SPEECH, ANTISEMITISM
12 E 33rd St., Fl. 2
New York, New York 10016