In a March 7, 2019 episode of Blue Line that aired on Channel 2 (Egypt), Al-Azab Al-Tayyeb, an Egyptian journalist working for the Al-Ahram newspaper, said that the “Zionist entity” has influential lobby groups throughout the world – particularly in the United States – that employ financial, media, and political control over decision-making centers such as the U.S. Congress, the President, the State Department, and think tanks.
- Sudan: Christian woman part of transitional ruling council
- Egyptian Journalist Al-Azab Al-Tayyeb: Holocaust – Zionist Propaganda
- WORLD LEADERS TO MARK 75TH ANNIVERSARY OF AUSCHWITZ LIBERATION IN ISRAEL
- Police investigate after antisemitism campaigner targeted on Twitter
- UN ASKS PALESTINIANS TO EXPLAIN HATE SPEECH, ANTISEMITISM
12 E 33rd St., Fl. 2
New York, New York 10016