With an unprecedented initiative, Egyptian political institutions have decided to invest resources to support the opening of institutes, centers, and departments in public universities dedicated to the study and enhancement of the Coptic language and cultural heritage, according to Fides News Agency.
- Sudan: Christian woman part of transitional ruling council
- Egyptian Journalist Al-Azab Al-Tayyeb: Holocaust – Zionist Propaganda
- WORLD LEADERS TO MARK 75TH ANNIVERSARY OF AUSCHWITZ LIBERATION IN ISRAEL
- Police investigate after antisemitism campaigner targeted on Twitter
- UN ASKS PALESTINIANS TO EXPLAIN HATE SPEECH, ANTISEMITISM
12 E 33rd St., Fl. 2
New York, New York 10016