June 26, 2023
Public Relations and Project ManagerBack to All
by Josefa Gonzalez
The Philos Project Communications Team is seeking a Public Relations and Project Manager to join their dynamic team. The Public Relations and Project Manager will play a pivotal role in developing Public Relations strategies and managing projects with other Philos departments.
- Plan and coordinate PR campaigns for Philos events
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure messaging is on brand
- Monitor and analyze PR metrics and success
- Place articles from Philos fellows in relevant publications
- Liaison and coordinate with journalists on Philos briefings and talking points
- Work with the Director of Communications and the rest of the Communications team to develop Philos messaging and outward-facing media appearances
- Must have previous experience and success placing articles and pitching journalists
- Must have two years of experience in Public Relations
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles and best practices
- Proven experience developing messaging and talking points
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or a related field.
- Must embrace the mission of promoting positive Christian engagement in the Near East
- General understanding of Near East history, politics, and culture
- General understanding of Christian doctrine and institutional landscape
Philos offers location-based salaries; the salary for this position based in NYC ranges from $60-75k. New York City-based applicants that are willing to work in Philos’ NYC office at least 3 days per week will be prioritized.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to Josefa Gonzalez at email@example.com.